Desired experience: 1-2 years
Qualification: CS, preferably with LLB
Likely fitment: 5B
Joining date: On or before 15 March 2020
1. Assisting Company Secretary in activities pertaining to secretarial and legal compliance
2. Drafting agreements and various legal documents such as non-disclosure agreements contracts, service agreements, notices etc.
3. Compliances w.r.t. Companies Act, 2013 and FEMA including but not limited to drafting of Notices, Agenda and Minutes of Board Meetings, General Meetings, etc.
4. Keeping up-to-date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organization and its business
5. Coordinating with external lawyers on legal opinions, litigation cases, any audits, etc.
Strong communications skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, CS
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Atyati Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
With a reach of 24 million active customers, 30,000 villages and 13,000 CSP's and growing, atyati has witnessed significant growth in last few years and has been very successful in partnering with large public sector banks and a few private sector banks. Today the company has grown to a team of 200+ employees with more than 50% of the employees involved in creating robust technology features and solutions for the last mile / microfinance sector. The rest of the workforce is involved in delivery of the solution and field services.
Recruiter Name:Pavana S
Contact Company:Atyati Technologies Pvt. Ltd.